Buying: How Bidding Works
Bidding on nolemons.ae is easy, secure, and fast. Here’s how it works:
1. Register to Bid
- Register to Bid. You need to register with a card and a temporary hold of AED 500 ($136 USD).
- The hold is automatically refunded if you do not win the auction.
- All transactions are processed securely by Stripe
- Remember the buyer’s fee is 5% of the final sale price
- Get familiar with our FAQ – this is important!
2. Review the Listing
- Review the auction to learn more about the vehicle on auction
- Ask the seller about the car via the Ask a Question section
3. Place your Bid
- If you’re outbid, return to the auction page to place another bid.
- For your convenience, the system has automatic bidding . This allows you to submit your max bid. The system will automatically submit the lowest bid possible to keep you in the lead.
After the Auction
- If you’re the winner, you will need to pay the remaining 5% Buyer’s Fee.
- All paid? We will then connect you directly with the seller to complete the sale!
- Didn’t win? No worries. We automatically release the AED 1500 ($136) card hold in 7 days.