- This unique 3.0 litre Mitsubishi Pajero MK1 is a great example of a well preserved classic.
- Additional factory options and its original state makes it a great option for people looking for an off-roader or a restoration project that won’t require too much work.
- The vehicle is registered in Dubai as a classic vehicle.
- The body is in very good condition considering the vehicle’s age.
- The original paint was recently polished and is not showing any signs of cracks.
- The car has some minor rust on the lower part of the body.
- The interior is very well preserved for its age and features a beautiful beige interior with a brown dashboard.
- A detailing job was conducted 3 months ago; both fabric and plastic components were deep cleaned and are spotless.
- Some of the smaller trim pieces are missing but the majority of the parts are original and in place.
UNDER THE HOOD
- Under the hood of this long-wheelbase Pajero, you’ll find a gas-powered 3 litre V6 equipped with fuel injection.
- This engine produces a maximum power of 141 PS (139 bhp – 104 kW) at 5000 rpm and a maximum torque of 225 Nm (165 lb.ft) at 3000 rpm.
- The power is transmitted to the road by an all wheel drive (AWD) setup with a 5 speed manual.
- Both the engine and transmission are running well. The 4×4 system is working flawlessly as well.
- The chassis and the underbody were recently coated to preserve the condition of the vehicle.
- For stopping power, the MK1 Long Body Pajero braking system includes vented discs at the front and drums at the rear.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The current owner states that the engine was overhauled at around the 300k km mark. However, there are no records available.
- All of the electronics are in working order and do not show any malfunctions.
- ENGINE START FRONT
- ENGINE START REAR