- Powered by the Nissan SR20DET, a turbocharged inline-four.
- Paired with a 5-speed manual, Tomei shifter, and numerous aftermarket intake, exhaust, and fuel delivery upgrades.
- Fitted with a pair of (very rare) Recaro SR3 Confetti semi bucket seats.
- Equipped with Work VS KF R18 rims, wrapped in low profile tyres.
- Re-painted in an OEM two-tone silver and dark grey colour scheme (originally gold).
- Equipped with an original PS13 aero kit.
- The body is rust-free and doesn’t have any dents or scratches.
- The interior is complete, largely stock and in great condition. A high quality plastic dash cap has been fitted to address cracks underneath.
- The front and passenger carpets are hard-to-find Japanese style carpets.
- The steering wheel was upgraded to a DND deep-dish 3-spoke along with a Tomei short shifter.
UNDER THE HOOD
- The original engine was swapped with the desirable SR20DET turbocharged inline-four.
- Multiple engine parts including the intake (GReddy), exhaust and fuel delivery were replaced with aftermarket options.
- All original under-the-hood equipment remains in its original place
- Comes with an upgraded Mishimoto Intercooler and GKTech fan.
- Upgraded to Nissan Z32 Mass Airflow Sensor.
- Fitted with a Nispro ECU for better performance and tuning capabilities.
- The Silvia is sitting on a set of Work VS KF R18 rims, wrapped in low profile tyres.
- Ride height was also lowered with TEIN coilovers.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The car is currently not registered but has a Vehicle Possession Certificate.
- Originally imported from California, USA.
The following points were noted on the Inspection Report
- Minor hood paint crack
- Minor chassis damage
- Oil leak from steering rack and boot
- Horn, radio, and Dome light are not working
- AC functions but is not cold
- ENGINE START – HOOD
- ENGINE START – BACK