This Ford was bought as an accident vehicle from an auction in the US, and was imported to the UAE by the previous owner. It was then repaired in the UAE and the damaged areas were partially re-painted in black, before being sold to the current owner. The current owner registered the truck and has since owned it over the past year.
This generation F-150 SVT Lightning packs 380 horsepower and 450 lb feet of torque sent through a 4-speed automatic. Power is sent to the rear wheels, all coming from a 5.4L V8 with a supercharger pushing about 8 PSI. At the time, this was the fastest production truck, and throughout its production span, it garnered many great reviews.
Recent service and maintenance:
- 19 Mar 2022 (137,587 Miles): Engine oil and filter service, air filter, supercharger oil, and supercharger pulley belt change done at Bin Majid Auto Service Umm Al Quwain, UAE
GOOD TO KNOW
- The seller report the tires will need to be changed
- There are a few tears and creases in the seating and floor mats
- Surface rust on the pedal arms and seating fixtures
- As this vehicle has not been inspected at the time of listing we recommend arranging a pre-purchase inspection for this F-150 Lightning before finalizing the sale and transfer of ownership.
- For your convenience a mobile pre-purchase inspection service can be arranged for AED 550 ($149 USD)
- ENGINE START – HOOD
- ENGINE START – EXHAUST
- INTERIOR – GOOD TO KNOW