The 997 generation is praised for its clean proportions, naturally aspirated flat-6 and delivering a mechanical yet modern driving experience. This Porsche 911 C2S is the second iteration of the beautiful 997 generation. Power comes from the larger 3.8-liter flat-6 producing producing 385 hp and 310 lb. ft of torque mated to a PDK transmission.
This Carrera S is currently with its second owner, who bought it in February 2022 and added 1,500 km. It is believed that its first owner used the car for long highway commutes. The car currently has 179,995 km on the clock.
Records confirm this is a well taken care of example with complete service history at Porsche Center Abu Dhabi until 2018 followed by JZM Gulf, a leading independent Porsche workshop.
The attached History Report shows that the following service and maintenance has been performed at Porsche Ali & Sons, the official dealer in Abu Dhabi.
- Dec 2009 (0km) delivered new to first owner
- Aug 2010 (16,720 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Jan 2011 (31,993 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- July 2011 (45,192 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Mar 20212 (62,787 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Aug 2012 (76,270 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Jan 2013 (90,244 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Jun 2013 (105,596 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Dec 2013 (121,539 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Aug 2014 (142,564 km) at Porsche Abu Dhabi
- Jun 2016 (160,613 km) at JZM Gulf
- Feb 2018 (170,582 km) at JZM Gulf
- Mar 2022 (178,588km) at JZM Gulf
- Apr 2022 (179,000 km) at Project Eleven Dubai
The current owner also had the following done to the car. A wheel alignment in May 2022, installed a new Solite battery, and replaced dashboard screens with missing pixels.
The service booklet and more details can be found in the History Report.
GOOD TO KNOW
During the comprehensive inspection conducted by EBC Express, only wear and tear wear items were found. Namely, the leaks from rear shock absorbers and related parts. In addition, it was recommended to re-gas and observe the AC cooling. Full details of the findings can be found in the Inspection Report.
As mentioned earlier, this car is free of any traffic accidents. The owner shared “No known accidents to me. But JZM did repair the rear bumper looking at the service records. Looks like a parking incident.” There are minor stone chips and scratches which are detailed on the storage inspection on the History Report.
The car is currently on Michelin Pilot Sport tires measuring 235/35 R19 in the front (date code: 2820) and 305/30 R19 (date code: 0419 rear) in the rear.
Included with the sale is the original Porsche dust cover, a magnet holder, and AUX cable. This vehicle is currently registered in Dubai and comes with two sets of original keys and full documentation.