This 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 is a stock example initially purchased from Al Futtaim Jeep in Dubai. The seller is the second owner and acquired the car in Feb 2022. At just 111K on the dash this is a fairly low mileage example.
This first generation SRT-8 was the fastest Jeep at time and one of Mopar’s first performance oriented SUVs. The SRT team took the standard WK Grand Cherokee and enhanced it with a bigger HEMI V8, a new sport suspension, a NV146 transfer case, Brembo brakes and various performance upgrades. This SRT-8 is powered by the 6.1L HEMI V8 producing 420 hp and lb ft of torque through a 5-speed automatic. Quad-Trac Active on Demand 4WD made this one of the quickest SUVs hitting 0 to 100 kph in under 5 seconds.
The muscular exterior of this performance SUV is finished in Brilliant Black. The paint is original with no traffic accidents on file. However, the seller notes a repair on the right hand side of the front bumper and support. This was repaired by the first owner after hitting a sign post during parking. The interior features the original combination of Dark Slate Gray leather and suede.
- Quadra-Trac Active On Demand 4WD
- 20-inch SRT wheels
- SRT body kit featuring front air dams and cooling ducts
- Brembo braking system
- Leather and suede trimmed upholstery.
- Fully power-adjustable front sport seats and pedals
- Boston Acoustics sound system with bluetooth
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rear-view camera. Rear parking sensors
Recent Service and Maintenance
- May 2022: Replaced engine oil pan gasket, crankshaft rear seal, torque converter/transmission seal at Accurate Auto Mechanical Works in Dubai Investments Park, UAE.
- Mar 2022: Replaced link kit stabilizer bar, bushings for upper arms
- Feb 2022: Engine oil and filter change, replaced various bushings and bracket mount
- Feb 2022: 4 x Sportsway Wideway tires in 225/45 front and 275/45/20 rear (2021) installed
- Up to March 2017: Maintained at dealer to approximately 80,000 KM at Al Futtaim Jeep in Dubai
GOOD TO KNOW
As disclosed in the garage inspection, the seller notes the right hand side of the front bumper and bumper support were repaired. This was done by the first owner after he hit a sign post while parking.
In addition, various leaks were found on the underside. Several of these leaks are at the recently replaced seals including engine gasket, rear crankshaft, and torque converter. The leaks can be re-addressed at no additional cost at the garage (Accurate Auto Mechanical Works).
Other noteworthy areas in need of future replacement including the cooling system namely the water pump, lower radiator hose and assembly. A fuel tank leak may need to be addressed.
The owner reports the airbag and first row driver seat circuit shown is due to loose wiring caused by adjustment of the seat. Two remote keys are included with the sale.
- ENGINE START – HOOD
- ENGINE START – BACK