If you want a back to basics driving experience, you can’t go wrong with the Lotus Elise. It boasts impressive handling thanks to its incredibly low weight, however there is one thing it is somewhat lacking; power. That is something that the Elise S addresses, by not only having a bigger 1.8L engine, but by also having it supercharged. Power is now over 200 horsepower and 180 lb ft of torque, which should give it the grunt to match its unrivaled steering feel and cornering capabilities.
“The Elise, with exceptional feel and control as well as compliance and ride quality, couldn’t be anything other than a Lotus…still built around an extruded and bonded aluminum chassis, as it always has been. But in reality the Elise highlights just how overweight, over-the-top and cumbersome its so-called rivals have become.
The Elise is the perfect antidote to modern cars without feeling in the slightest bit decrepid or outdated.” – Evo Magazine
The vehicle was maintained at the official Lotus Dealer in Dubai (formerly Al Futtaim) and more recently Adamas Motors. A summary is provided below:
- 07 March 2022 (11,811 KM): Intermediate service including engine oil and filter. Replacing multiple seat tensioners and speaker grills.
- 11 Dec 2021 (6,830 KM): Intermediate service including replacing front and rear brake pads. Engine oil and filter change.
- 11 Dec 2017 (5,450 KM): Left hand door trim insert.
- 5 Nov 2017 (4,047 KM): Engine oil change and vehicle checkup and inspection.
- 15 May 2016 (1,684 KM): Engine oil change.
- 10 Mar 2016 (49 KM): Pre delivery inspection and Diamondbrite paint protection application.
For the full history, please refer to the attached History Report above.
GOOD TO KNOW
As detailed by the Inspection Report, the vehicle has passed on all areas. Tires and brake pads are also in good condition and all fluid levels are acceptable as well. This Lotus was also recently serviced at Adamas Lotus Dubai (the official dealer) in March 2022.
- ENGINE START