The 991.1 generation of Porsche Carrera GTS was always considered a sweet spot between the more aggressive GT3 and straight-line speed Turbo versions. This particular example is covered in a stunning shade of Porsche Karmin Red with no accidents or repairs. The interior is finished in classic black, has a carbon fibre package and is in flawless condition.
The vehicle has only clocked 54k kilometres and is under the Porsche extended warranty. Compared to the previous generation GTS, this one comes with an additional 20 bhp. While some of the GTS models come with an AWD drivetrain, this particular example has all its power transferred to the rear axle. To help with that this car is equipped with a fast 7-speed PDK transmission.
A build sheet is provided in the History Report, and a partial list of the most notable equipment includes:
- Aerokit Cup
- 20″ 911 Turbo S wheel (central lock)
- Sport Chrono Plus package
- Black Headlights
- Alcantara & leather combination seats
- Alcantara roofliner
- Carbon dashboard & centre console trim
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (electronically controlled rear diff. lock)
- Sports exhaust system
- BOSE sound system
Recent Service History
The attached History Report (available Wed. 25 May) shows that the following service, maintenance, and parts replacement has been performed by Al Nabooda Porsche, the official dealer in Dubai.
This car is under an extended warranty which can be renewed in Nov 2022.
- 22 May 2022: Master treatment detailing at Mr Cap in Al Quoz Dubai
- 11 May 2022 (54,104 km): Warranty inspection completed. Battery replaced at Porsche
- Nov 2021 (52,281 km): Warranty renewal inspection at Porsche
- Oct 2020 (45,687 km): Engine oil, and brake fluid change and flush. Mounting replaced at Porsche
- Nov 2019: Master treatment detailing, cosmetic work and window tinting at Mr Cap in Al Quoz Dubai
- Oct 2019 (39,337 km): Annual maintenance at Porsche
- ENGINE START – BACK