We live in a golden era of modern American Muscle. No car is more emblematic of this than the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. To produce a truly insane drag-strip car for the road, Dodge went far beyond the ‘standard’ Hellcat. To be precise, the SRT team upgraded 115 parts from the already impressive Challenger Hellcat. Virtually every drivetrain part is beefed up, from engine internals like the crankshaft and pistons to the transmission, axles and differential. Power upgrades don’t stop with a bigger 2.7L supercharger and an innovative Power Chill Air system that uses the A/C to cool intake air. The list is impressively long, and you can read about it in great depth on Top Gear or Car & Driver. Did we mention it’s also the first production car to do a wheelie?
This 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is a completely stock and high-quality example initially purchased second-hand in the US. Only 161 (5%) of Demons were produced in Octane Red. The seller is the third owner and purchased the car in the UAE. It was imported from the US by its previous owner in 2021. At just 22k km on the dash, this is very low mileage and well taken care of example, with original paint and no accidents.
“The Challenger SRT Demon is even mightier than the Hellcat version, boasting up to 840 horsepower and exclusive drag-racing equipment. Did we mention that it can do a wheelie, too? While the limited-edition Demon went out of production after the 2018 model year, it remains one of the coolest and craziest cars to ever wear a Dodge badge…Although this drag-racing special was never meant for twisting tracks or winding roads, it can be driven comfortably to cruise nights and car shows. Just don’t accidentally mistake the right pedal for the left. – Eric Stafford, Car & Driver
- Launch Assist, Line Lock and Transbrake
- Bilstein suspension
- Drag mode suspension system with 3-mode Adaptive Damping
- Limited Slip Differential
- After-run cooler
- 18-inch wheels
- Front brakes: 14.2” steel rotors with Brembo 4-piston callipers (2-piece vented & slotted)
- Rear brakes: 13.8” steel rotors with Brembo 4-piston callipers (vented & slotted)
- Demon Widebody kit inc. lip spoiler, fender flares and Air-Grabber hood scoopAir Catcher headlamps
- Electronic stability control, traction control and roll mitigation
- Electric Steering (Power-Assist Speed-Sensing)Demon Laguna package: Alcantara-leather combo seats
- Ventilated and heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power driver seat and lumbar adjust
- Wild Wheel Alcantara steering wheel with power tilt and telescopic adjust
- 8.4” UConnect Display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- ParkView (rear camera, sensors etc.)
- Safety: Rear collision, blind spot detection, tire monitoring and more
- A full specification sheet can be found on the Demon manufacturer release
Records confirm past routine maintenance was undertaken at Lap57 Dubai and most recently in June 2022 at 21,811 KMs at Intensive Car Care in Al Quoz. As such, this vehicle meets the criteria to be exempt from further inspection. The scanned documents can be found in the History Report above.
The following ownership history was also shared by the current owner:
Owner 1: Bought new and driven for approximately 19,000 KM.
Owner 2 (UAE): Imported the car. Owned for a few months. Very limited use. Mostly stored.
Owner 3 (UAE/Current): Driven sparingly. Under 2,000 KMs over the past year.
GOOD TO KNOW
Cosmetically, there are a few minor light scratches on the roof panel from shipping to the UAE. Please note this car does not come with the Demon Crate, which was not provided when the owner purchased the car. The owner also shared the following statement:
“There is no known drag strip use with the car. Something to note about Demons is that they have a major weakness on the strip when it comes to the rear diff. Almost every time a demon has been excessively used on the strip it’s blown its differential. When I first got the car I made sure they inspected that specific part and there were no signs of any excessive wear and tear. So it’s highly unlikely it’s ever been on a strip.”
This vehicle has an incorrect CARFAX which has been incorrectly listed as stolen. The owner is in the process of attempting to correct this directly with the management of CARFAX. The vehicle title and documentation to prove its ownership and registration status in the UAE are available. Correspondence and evidence of ownership will be shared.
This car is not under warranty in the GCC. The manufacturer warranty is only valid in North America. As mentioned earlier, this car is free of any accidents.
- ENGINE START – HOOD
- ENGINE START – BACK