This 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is a GCC spec example purchased from Al Futtaim, the official Jeep dealer in Dubai. The seller is the second owner and purchased the car from a relative. At 67k km on the dash, this is a low mileage and well taken care of example, with original paint and no reported accidents.
The owner reports past maintenance was undertaken at the dealer Al Futtaim (Jeep UAE) and with documents and receipts in hand.
GOOD TO KNOW
This car was previously under a dealer warranty by Al Futtaim Jeep which expired in September 2023. The most recent service was completed at 51,000 km. The vehicle also comes with full ceramic coating from Delux.
As mentioned earlier, this Trackhawk is free of any accidents. The owner also reports replacing tires this year to new Michelin Latitude Sport 3s.
- Brembo Performance brakes
- Bilstein Competition suspension
- 20-inch Black Satin aluminum wheels and spare
- Electronic rear limited slip differential
- Launch Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop
- 8.4″ UConnect Display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (with Arabic)
- Integrated voice command
- 19 Harman Kardon 19- speaker and subwoofer upgrade with an 825W amplifier
- Rear seat video system
- Dual pane panoramic sunroof
- Signature Package: Laguna leather performance seats and leather-wrapped lower panels. Carbon fibre interior trim.
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Remote start system
- Park Assist with rear camera, sensors etc.
- Safety: Advanced brake assist, cross-path detection, blindspot, collision warning and more
- A full list of features, including safety equipment, can be found on the manufacturer’s release and the specification sheet in the History Report