When you take a 707 hp Hellcat’s 6.2L supercharged V-8 and implant it into the Grand Cherokee, the result is an obnoxiously quick SUV – the Trackhawk. Mopar’s most powerful and fastest Jeep. This Grand Cherokee has significantly enhanced performance capabilities. Performance is bolstered by sport-tuned adaptive Bilstein suspension, Brembo brakes and various upgraded driveline components to handle the additional torque output (645 lb ft.). The Trackhawk also retains its Jeep off-road and towing capability with Quadra-Trac on-demand 4-wheel-drive system. This includes an electronic limited-slip rear differential and a new single-speed active transfer case. Power is delivered through a TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic.
This 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is an entirely stock and high-quality example initially purchased at Almana – United Cars, the official Jeep dealer in Qatar. The seller is the second owner and acquired the car in May 2022, shortly after it was imported to the UAE. At just 17k km on the dash, this is very low mileage and well taken care of example, with original paint and no accidents.
“(The Trackhawk’s) Hellcat engine delivers mind-blowing acceleration and a soundtrack that raises a metaphorical middle finger to local noise ordinances…Even more impressive, it was quicker than all of its high-end SUV rivals, between 50 and 70 mph. At 2.5 seconds, it’s also quicker than supercars such as the McLaren 570S (2.7 seconds) and the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2.6 seconds). While the Jeep brand is best known for blazing trails, these badass versions are built for lapping tracks.” – Chris Doane, Car And Driver.
- Brembo Performance brakes
- Bilstein Competition suspension
- 20-inch Black Satin aluminium wheels
- Electronic rear limited slip differential
- Launch Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- 8.4″ UConnect Display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 19 Harman Kardon 19- speaker and subwoofer upgrade with an 825W amplifier
- Dual pane panoramic sunroof
- Signature Package: Laguna leather performance seats and leather-wrapped lower panels. Carbon fibre interior trim.
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Park Assist with rear camera, sensors etc.
- Safety: Advanced brake assist, cross-path detection, collision warning and more
- A full list of features, including safety equipment, can be found on the manufacturer’s release .
Records confirm past maintenance was undertaken at the dealers Almana – United Cars (Jeep Qatar) and after that at Al Futtaim (Jeep UAE). The scanned documents can be found in the History Report above.
GOOD TO KNOW
This car is under a service contract full dealer warranty by Al Futtaim Jeep. The service contract and warranty are valid until 2025. As mentioned earlier, this car is free of any accidents.
Cosmetically, the only two minor remarks are that the “g” letter in the Supercharged badge is slightly tilted and needs adjustment. In addition, there is a small coffee or tea stain behind the gear selector from the first owner.
- ENGINE START – HOOD
- ENGINE START – BACK