This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the information that NoLemons (“nolemons”) collects about you, how we use and share your information, and your choices.
This Privacy Notice applies to information collected about you by or on behalf of nolemons/NoLemons as set forth in the below “Information We Collect” section, including through the websites, mobile applications, online services, in person interview, surveys, registrations during events or programs where this Privacy Notice is posted or linked (our “Online Services”). Unless otherwise indicated, all references to “nolemons/NoLemons,” “we” or “our” in this Privacy Notice means nolemons/NoLemons.
Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Our Online Services may contain links to the websites of other companies, dealers, or other third parties, as well as to social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok or Twitter (“Linked Sites”). nolemons/NoLemons is not responsible and has no liability for the privacy policies or practices of Linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each Linked Site you visit.
Information We Collect
As used in this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies or can be linked to or associated with a specific individual, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, or driver’s license number. “Information” is collectively used herein to refer to both Personal Information and other information that does not identify a specific individual.
nolemons/NoLemons and its third-party service providers collect Information about you from a variety of sources, including Personal Information you provide directly to us and Information we collect about you when you access and use our Online Services. We also collect your Personal Information from independent Porsche dealers. We may combine any of the Information collected about you for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Information You Provide Us.
We collect Personal Information when you:
- register for or use our Online Services;
- register for and/or attend any nolemons/NoLemons event or program or web specials, and/or participate in any event, program, contest, surveys, or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Events”);
- subscribe to our newsletter, or other communications from us;
- download a software update for our mobile application;
- contact or communicate with us, including requesting information from us;
- access or use nolemons/NoLemons pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter (“Social Media Pages”);
- provide information to us in connection with transactions or potential transactions;
- provide or submit comments, suggestions, experiences, or other content to us; and/or
- otherwise interact with us and our Online Services.
Information Collected Automatically.
Analytics Information: We may use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Online Services. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving our Online Services. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our Online Services. When you use our Online Services, servers may automatically record certain log file information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with Linked Sites, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs/Web Beacons: When you use our Online Services, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track your online usage patterns. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information facilitates more accurate reporting and improvement of our Online Services.
Location Data: When you access our Online Services via a website or mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor, and/or remotely store information regarding your computer or device, as well as real-time “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use our Online Services. You may opt-out from allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device, though some features of our Online Services may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Information We Receive From Third Parties.
We may receive Information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Online Services through a third-party connection or log-in (e.g., through Facebook), such third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us. We may also receive Information you have provided to Porsche dealers, our affiliates, or Porsche clubs. We may also obtain other Information about you such as change of address, contact information, or demographic information from commercially or publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Information, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- improving and customizing our Online Services;
- providing our products and services to you;
- communicating with you regarding nolemons/NoLemons and its products, services, and Events;
- customizing your experience;
- creating and managing your online Login registration;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, or postings;
- informing you about the latest products of nolemons/NoLemons;
- internal operations such as enhancing our products and services, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- investigating or settling inquires or disputes;
- marketing purposes;
- enforcing our Terms and Conditions of Use; and/or
- protecting the security and integrity of our business and our Online Services.
Your Choices In How We Use Your Information
While nolemons/NoLemons may contact you with offers and information concerning nolemons/NoLemons or its products, services or Events, you always have the choice not to receive such items. You may contact us as described in the below Contact Us section to communicate your marketing preferences and request to be removed from marketing lists. You may also request that your Personal Information not be shared with independent dealers or dealerships as part of related marketing and customer care programs (although you should be aware that these dealerships also collect personal data directly from you).
In addition, our Online Services allow you to communicate your marketing preferences as follows (or as otherwise specifically indicated on our Online Services):
- At the time of registering as a user, you will be given a choice whether to receive promotional e-mails from nolemons/NoLemons. All promotional e-mail you receive from us will provide you a specific opt-out mechanism to allow you to unsubscribe from receipt of these promotional e-mails.
- Whether or not registered, users who subscribe to updates, newsletter or similar promotional content may unsubscribe by following the link provided therein
- You may contact us as described in the below Contact Us section with any questions or concerns you may have about our privacy practices, including requests to update or correct your Personal Information. Even if you choose not to receive promotional e-mails or mailings from nolemons/No Lmns, we may continue to use your Personal Information in order to contact you in connection with ongoing and future transactions.
How We Share Your Information
We share and disclose your Information as follows:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, maintenance, and support of our Online Services, payment processing, communications, and marketing research and analysis;
- with members of our affiliated group of companies for promotional or other purposes;
- to manage and administer Events;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and other agreements;
- in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, reorganization, or acquisition, in which event your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring company;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
We may require you to provide certain information, including contact information, to verify your identity before acting on your request to exercise your rights or granting you access to your information. We will only use this information to confirm your identity. In some cases we may need to collect additional information from you, and depending on the type of request we may use a third-party identity verification service to verify your identity. If we use a third-party identity verification service, our third-party identification verification service may ask you certain identity verification questions to match the information you provide with information that it has in its database.
If you use assistive technology and the format of this Privacy Notice interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Protect Your Information
We implement reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards designed to keep your Personal Information secure. For example, when you submit sensitive Personal Information, such as credit card information, through our Online Services, we utilize secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. We also request that our third-party service providers use appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or use. However, no data transmission is guaranteed as 100% secure.
Submissions and User Generated Content
Unless governed by separate terms identified at the time of submission, all suggestions, materials, remarks, or other intellectual property (e.g., ideas, experiences, and photos) you communicate or submit to us (“Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. nolemons/NoLemons shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Submissions and shall be free to use and distribute Submissions for any purposes, without limitation of any kind.
Our Online Services and Social Media Pages allow you to post messages and submit content (e.g., comments, phots, blogs, postings, etc.), which may include your Personal Information. You are responsible for all actions resulting from any information, including Personal Information, which you post on our Online Services or Social Media Pages. Please remember that any information you post becomes public information, is not subject to this Privacy Notice, and Porsche is not responsible for the results of such postings.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, please notify us as provided below in the Contact Us section.
Our Online Services are not intended for use by children under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us via the Contact Information provided below if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent or other than in a manner authorized by law, and we will work to delete it.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices or any requests with respect to the Personal Information we collect about you, you may contact us at by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Attn: Privacy/Legal Department.
Your Acceptance of Our Privacy Notice
By using our Online Services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Notice, and you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions posted on our Online Services under “Legal notice.” If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not access or use our Online Services or submit any Personal Information to us.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
Porsche reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, so you should review it frequently for changes. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post such changes here. Your continued use of our Online Services and/or provision of your Personal Information after such posting constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information regarding any changes.
Effective Date: March, 2022
Copyright © 2022 nolemons/NoLemons, Inc.